Friday 17 November 2017

I BELIEVE IN ME

 

The me you admire is the me that believed in me.
My trend of transition is a reason I believed in me. 
Hello dear, try to Understand the scenario.
Don't pray to be like me, pray to be the real you.
I have my challenges and they hurt. My failures gave me depression but for everyday I wake up, I see a fresh hope to press on.
I am a broke dude who can never give up on his dreams. Yes! I believe in the little daily input I make. 
My flaws weighs high but I take them as lessons and adjust where necessary.
I try to breed happiness within me because that's the only thing survival demands.
Competition is for self alone. Appreciate your little wins and be sure you are in a motion for the greater wins.
I believe in me, I love me. Every day input gives me confidence and for sure it's my winning bait.

You are your best motivation. Believe in you.

Abonyi Obinna Kingsley (Mr. K)

1 comment: